Beautiful 6-roomed villa located in a desired area, near Pau, built by local quality craftsmen, very economical regarding to energy, with a pretty garden with view on the Pyrenees and within walking distance of amenities.
The house is slate-roofed, has got argon-filled double glazing windows, the hot water tank works with gaz and solar energy. The walls are made with concrete blocks, covered with 7 cm of rock wool and plastered brick. The floor is insulated with 5 cm of polystyrene and the subfloor is hourdis. The attic is insulated with 21cm of rock wool, film and wooden decking. The materials used have met the standards to be eligible to tax refunds.
On the ground floor :
You enter through a vestibule (12,55 m2) dealing:
- on the left, a living-room with tiled floor, a fireplace and a French window opening onto a long balcony with a lovely view on the Pyrenees : 31,03 m2.
- in front, a fitted kitchen with also a French door onto the same balcony : 10,64 m2. The kitchen has got an adjacent cellar: 9,87 m2.
- on the right, a master suite composed of a bedroom with a large wardrobe and of a bathroom with a shower, a sink and a bidet: 14,50 m2.
- a toilet with a sink: 1,66 m2.
On the first floor:
The stairs lead you to a mezzanine (7,75 m2) enlightened by two windows that deals:
- a large bedroom with wardrobe and a door to supplementary storage place in the attic: 19,65 m2.
- a toilet with a trapdoor to the attic: 1,50 m2.
- a bathroom enlightened by a window and equipped with a bath, a bidet, a sink and a cupboard with an access to the attic above the terrace: 8,53 m2.
- a bedroom with wardrobe : 15,80 m2.
- the 4th bedroom : 11,53 m2.
The underground shelters on its 90 m2:
- a garage.
- a workshop.
- a laundry.
- a wine cellar.
The property is set on a pretty plot of land in front the Pyrenees for which a plan of division has been obtained in the eventuality that the future owners wouldn't want such a big plot.
The plan of division grants the folowing separation:
The plot with the house: 1670 m2,
The detached plot with planning permission : 1045 m2.
The current plot benefits from a lovely landscaped garden with mature trees and plants. A vegetable patch is present.
A terrace of 20 m2 full south allows you to relish in the summer pleasures in front of the Pyrenees.
The property is located in a calm street of a pleasant village near Pau, serviced by Pau's public transportation. The living environment is very agreable, with a nice view on the Pyrenees. The village has got all amenities : school, nursery school, library, medical services, chemist, grocery, hairdresser, dentist, sporty activities.
The beaches are 1h30 and the mountains 1 h.
Pau is at 13 kms.
The price shown for this property is FAI, (Frais d´agence inclus), the agency fees are included in the shown price and paid by the seller. You can review our agency rates and pricing policy via our info pages above or by clicking this link.
BNP Paribas International Buyers is the leading European specialist lender for international buyers of residential properties in France and Italy.
With more than 20 years of experience, BNP Paribas International Buyers is dedicated towards assisting its clients throughout the buying process, from the initial search for the best mortgage solution right up to the payment of the final installment.
BNP Paribas International Buyers can also help you with foreign exchange and international money transfer, home protection etc.
This hotel restaurant has operated successfully for successive generations and has closed due to health issues. Despite recent renovations there are some works still required to meet current norms. The property is in very good condition and could be easily converted to create a chambre d'hôte and gite business.